Plus Size Female Figure Templates for Fashion Illustrations
I designed this product from my experience as a Fashion Designer. This will help you create your design quickly. You don’t have to be a designer to sketch your designs professionally.
This is a 8-headed figure, based on a real model pose, with well-proportioned proportions.
– 7 front views and 1 back view
– 4 standing poses and 4 catwalk poses
– Face and hair models are available: you don’t have to spend time drawing detailed faces and hair.
– Models with technical lines: help determine the position of the neck, shoulders, chest, waist and buttocks.
– Models with light outline on body, face and hair with black border: print it out on paper, draw on your design and then redraw the bare limbs contingent on the available light outline.
– Models without face and hair (including technical lines, no technical lines, light contours): you can paint your face and hair in your own style.
– 7 folders (front and back standing pose/file/folder)
– 1 Zip file containing formats: PDF, AI, PNG
– Zipped File Size 19 MB
– Page Size: A4 (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
– Number of pages: 42 pages
– You can use it on graphic applications: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Procreate, etc.
– You print the pattern on paper and draw on your amazing design.
If you have questions or any problems opening these files, feel free to message me.